CureZone   Log On   Join
To Lily

James224 Views: 3,770
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,470

To Lily

Hello Lily, i live in France so my english is not perfect and there were some parts of your method which i didnt undersrand
What exactly am i supposed to do?
How do i soak my lips?
And is Epsom Salt was the only thing that helped u cure your lips? Didnt u do something in addition to the salt? Maybe applying a cream on lips?
I usually eat sweet food and food like pizza, hot dogs.. should i stop in your opinion? What exactly did u do
And in case u rubbed a cream on your lips how did u do it? Because whenever i apply a cream on my lips it makes my lips peel because i touch them with my fingers even though i do it gently
I apologize if i ask too many questions its just that im in my early 20s and i had this condition since i was 16 it was hard to go through my teens with this condition..
U also said to be careful when it comes to water & avoid water but from what i understand u soaked your lips in a bowl of water and epsom salt?
How many times a day should i soak them and for how long?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.782 sec, (1)