CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update - new treatments

jsl123 Views: 1,341
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,055

Re: update - new treatments

tergot iv had full extensive tests both through public doctors and private doctors. iv had full adrenals count thyroid. iv had extensive stool analysis iv had special immune blood test which cost a fortune. iv tested alot of things and spent literally thousands. Iv had colonoscopy iv had endoscopy iv done alot mate iv had over 6 biopsies. The only thing ever found which i had was large amount of inflammatory cytokines in my biopsy were they literally took a quarter of my lip off.

There is no way apart from viewing a patient to diagnose eczema thats why they can't find anything in my tests. (well thats what i believe)

the only other thing i found was a had a bit of gut dysboisis. Thats why i laugh at people who say candida this candida that just get a couple of good quality stool test yes they cost alot of money but id rather spend couple hundred bucks rather then listen to some bullshit some naturopath is going to spin me about candida (all naturopaths told me i had candida then one finally told me about stool tests and both of them came back as normal levels of candida/yeast cost me about 450 bucks for the 2). iv been around the block unfortunately iv done hundreds of hours of research eczema just makes sense if its not eczema i will generally then have no clue in the world to this mysterious disease/condition

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.113 sec, (1)