CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chinese Facial Reading Analysis

longterm Views: 789
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,096

Re: Chinese Facial Reading Analysis

The photo was of someone with EC who posted it on this forum. Since my photo from years ago was not as clear as his, I also included his photo with mine and commented that his lips were similar to mine. But the analysis was based on my lips.

I think it was JSL who went on special diet eating rice with other foods. Well, rice is a grain that should be avoided for people with my problem as seen in photo. I also didn't know you shouldn't eat beans, nuts, and seeds as well as spices/herbs with a seed coating.

My lips healed after I took zinc supplements, but I know that the untreated celiac disease I had causes gut dybiosis. And zinc helps improve various things within the digestive system...at least with the condition I had. I recently saw a GI doctor for follow-up on my celiac disease. The doctor recommended the FODMAP diet. I was told that digestive enzyme supplements weren't helpful when I inquired abut them. I sent a message asking why.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.820 sec, (1)