CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update - new treatments

Tergot223 Views: 1,273
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,217

Re: update - new treatments

JSL with all due respect that isn't extensive, you might think it is, but it looks as though you've relied on the opinions of doctors instead of research yourself? What were you thinking throwing out your files?? Did you EVER check them yourself? Be honest? Have you ever looked at all the different proteins, hormones, etc ??

What type of cykotines were found, was it more than once? Why was this dismissed by the doctors, what reason was given ?

I would approach them again and get all your stuff sent to you and have a look over everything properly. Why wouldn't it achieve anything posting them online? You've developed a defeatist attitude. I also had the opinions of a senior and consultant dermatologists, you have to get your head around the fact that these doctors are worthless. They are experts (if at all) in disease not health, they can't help us... at the end of all that you say you are relying on modern medicine again for a cure when we all know it's about selling/marketing product. They are still happy to approve products that kill people.. why should you trust in them?? The pharma industry is the most, if not one of the most corrupt industries there is.

Please man try to get a hold of your medical files and see if you can upload some of it (especially the blood tests). It would help me and I'm sure others that are prepared to analysis the data and not leave it to some overlpaid white coat to say they can't help us. What have you got to lose ?

p.s. I don't think there are many people on here that have extensive testing, it's mostly anecdotal/unproven cures mostly involving people that then suddenly disappear again.. show me anyone besides say longterm, that actually look into their proteins/hormone levels.. on here it's mostly a pile of f*** lip treatments, putting stuff on the lips etc etc, I'm past all that..

It's amazing because you've developed a blind logic, you are talking about autoimmunity issues (which I agree and want to talk about) yet 'oh it's all hopeless we've just got to wait for some new product'.. what the f*** man ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)