CureZone   Log On   Join
half a cm of empsom salt to water

Lily23 Views: 1,364
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,211

half a cm of empsom salt to water

Hi, I am pleased that you found my step by step method of explaining the cure to be more helpful in understanding how I cured myself of this rotten condition.

I think in my original post I said a pinch of Epsom Salts into a small egg cup shot glass or something similar. I am aware of the limitations of writing a post on such a forum as this in order to help people to try this cure, as a few have complained of dry lips etc....which tells me that they are absolutely doing it wrong.

I couldnt think of a better way of explaining the quantity of epsom salt, so I measured what I would call a pinch onto a ruler and it is, half a centimetre in length and width put into the bottom of an egg cup or glass of a similar size .When the salts are topped up with water it should be soothing and never salty to effect drying lips. I hate to think what amount some people have used, hence the tutorial.

Yes my coconut oil is also solid its cold in the UK now, so I got small plastic containers from Prime mark for a pound which is for putting lip gloss in or anything else, so I put a teaspoon of coconut oil into one of these which i carry around in my bag.
Dont worry about the coconut oil being solid once you put it on your lips after the soak or whenever you use it, it melts straight away.

I used a stainless steel eggcup holder
and I used warm water, you can feel the bubbles of the Epsom Salts penetrate the skin better, I am only saying that because I didnt use a plastic eggcup holder. But results should be the same.

Lemons use after 30 days. Its better to allow the Epsom Salts to do its work for the alloted time with the coconut oil as a moisturiser as given in the post.

Hope that clarifies your queries again good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)