CureZone   Log On   Join
First drop of iodine was scary. Now up to 3 drops and want some more.

the6step Views: 485
Published: 5 years ago

First drop of iodine was scary. Now up to 3 drops and want some more.

Been taking the co-supplements for 2 weeks+.

I started painting last week... just one drop of 2% Lugols. Definitely some eye bulging sensations.

Then I got up to 5 drops painted around my navel. Definitely some feeling of confusion.

Ingested it for the first time on Wednesday (one drop). Hit me almost immediately, had trouble swallowing, neck started to feel swollen, felt confused and light headed, couldn't really talk. Decided to paint on Thursday to take a break. Tried another drop on Friday... same feeling as before except felt a little better (though my heart was beating very fast which was scary).

Today, I did a drop, and almost immediately felt "high". Then I added 2 drops and gulped them down, and now I'm starting to feel it even more. There's definitely this light headed cloudy feeling + pain behind the eyes but I can feel the potential energy and clarity lurking in the background, it's hard to describe.

So yeah just wanted to share. I can't have anymore because it'll most likely keep me up, but I'm anxious for tomorrow morning... probably will bump it up to 5 or 6 drops, and then from there I'll start on the iodoral. My goal is to ramp up as fast as I can to 100mg, only stopping if it gets overwhelming. I'm drinking a lot of water and I keep putting like 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan and 1/2 teaspoon potassium chloride which is also making me feel pretty good. For the first time in a while I got out of my bed and started cleaning my apartment for about 2 hours. If this is how I feel now I can't wait until I up the dosage (and get my SSKI from trapper)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)