I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I would like to seek multiple opinions regarding Leaky Gut problems that I have been experiencing for over a year now. Wondering if anyone here has had success in managing/curing it. Here are my symptoms. I'll keep it to bullet points:
1) Gastritis/Hearthburn Issue
2) Chronic Burping over everything-even from drinking water
2) Immediate reaction to food and even water! (Intense Headaches/body pain/ lymph swelling/runny nose)
3) Burning mouth
4) Loss of weight
5) Nausea & Bloating/Cramps
Here are tests I have done:
1) Spectra Cell Test:
A)Deficient in Vitamin D
B) Low T3-(Even if Thyroid is levels are in range)
C) Progesterone/Testosterone. D)Borderline deficient in Vitamin B2, A, Cysteine, B12, Zinc, Folate, Magnesium, Pantothenate, & Glutathione.
2) Awaiting to do comprehensive stool exam.
3) Endoscopy-Mild to Moderate Gastritis-No H Pylori
4) Should I do an ELISA test? Would like thoughts...
What I Suspect:
1) Sibo or other type of infection..H Pylori?
3) Hiatal Hernia-even though Endoscopy didn't reveal that
4) Adrenal Fatigue
Supplements/Diet I Am On:
1) Innate Response-Multi Powder 1 scoop a day
2) Vitamin D 10,000 Designs for Health try to take everyday...
3) Xymogen MinRex-Multi-Mineral Formula 2 times
4) Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes
5) Paleo type diet-I do try to eat sprouted rice/quinoa. No wheat,dairy,eggs,nuts,etc.
6) Would love to do GAPS but I cannot afford to loose anymore weight.
1) Nutritionist-whom suspects leaky gut
2) Functional Medicine Doctor whom I've recently got in touch with.
I am really open to any type of insight/suggestions. Symptoms can be very scary. Trying to keep positive!