CureZone   Log On   Join
ec and forcyde spots

jsl123 Views: 806
Published: 5 years ago

ec and forcyde spots

i strongly believe forcyde spots and ec are connected in some way. i honestly think that some of us get forced spots due to ec because the body is trying to lubricate the lips. since our lips can't hold moisture and dry out due to the condition ec(which i think is eczema of the lips).

the only thing i will say is i know people get forcyde spots and they don't get ec BUT i just think people with ec develop forcyde spots and it does increase the amount compared to normal because of the ec.

my forcyde spots were barely noticeable when i first had ec. off memory i only had maybe 5 or 10 small cluster now i have lots which spread across the top lip. it bother me alot sometimes. as if having ec isn't hard enough on top of it we have to deal with forcyde spots. my only hope is due to our ec the lips are highly irritated and red and inflammed once our condition resolves the lips will settle and I'm hoping the spots settle or lessen and won't be as noticeable once they return to normal and are able to be normal again and get hydrated/moisturized by themself.

of course this is just my theory unfortunately theres little known about forcyde spots and treatments aren't really successful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.219 sec, (1)