CureZone   Log On   Join
My gallbladder / liver related back pain is being relieved.

the6step Views: 183
Published: 5 years ago

My gallbladder / liver related back pain is being relieved.

Jesus man.

I didn't eat anything today besides 2 pears. I've been on 100mg Iodine for a week... I'm hitting my stride now that most of the side effects are non existent, and now I'm getting cocky so I upped it to 125mg. That I drank 2 quarts of IMAM (I don't know the official recipe, I just put 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan, 1/2 of sodium ascorbate, 1/2 of potassium chloride, & distilled water).

My body gave me an evacuation urge. As I pass I usually know immediately if it's stones or not, and they were. That happens now and then because my diet has gotten better... but no this was different. I saw on the toilet 10 times in succession about 5 minutes apart and each time passed stones. The right part of my back started tingling... for a while now it's always been tight (I only in the last 4 months realized right back pain is gallbladder / liver issues). I took a deep breath in and usually where I would get gallbladder pain, the pain was GONE! And that was just on the 3rd evacuation and now I'm all the way up to my 10th (11th if you count the one after this message my body is telling me to do).

Off to a great start here. This entire 2 weeks of me taking Iodine for the first time, my stomach has been gurgling. Truth be told I'm really really glad I took it slow with the Iodine at first because I think I had hashi's... and I was petrified of getting to 100mg. Now? I'm almost feeling cocky like I should try 175mg tomorrow or something. Alright my stomach is still gurgling so I have to end my message here. Exciting stuff though.

Last thing: I have been having a lot of fat lately in my diet. Been putting gobs of coconut oil on everything and stuff. That definitely contributed but I feel like the iodine had a big part here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)