CureZone   Log On   Join
heat intolerance

Laretyure Views: 768
Published: 5 years ago

heat intolerance

Prazi is taking forever to be delivered, but maybe will be here this week.

I'm really hoping to make a breakthrough with it. Maybe uncover some flukes or Tapeworm or schistoma.

For 9 months out of the year I'm basically ok and able to make a little progress and live with the symptoms. In hot weather my body goes crazy and I feel like I can't get enough oxygen. So I'm basically living in fear of the summer. As soon as the hot weather hits I wake up every morning suffocating and can't function at all. I'll have panic episodes a few times a day when the oxygen deprivation gets bad. This is not an asthma attack and my lungs or throat don't feel blocked. It's like I can breathe deep all I want but oxygen is not going into the cells.

The one thing that I tried that seems to have worked to break this is after a coffee enema and passing some large worms. I will sweat a little bit and feel like I can breathe for maybe an hour afterward. I really need to get ahead of this so the summer doesn't kill me.

Other than coffee enemas just having more bm's per day helps a bit. If there is anything in my gut it seems to contribute to the oxygen starvation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)