CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heat intolerance
 
HotelParasite Views: 718
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,343,045

Re: heat intolerance


I think about everyone has those suffocating feelings when we are battling the parasites.

One thing that helps me is H2O2. Food grade hydrogen peroxide. I have worked up to 10 drops in distilled water 3X a day.

It's not a solution but it puts oxygen in your system when you are feeling really crappy. It also helps kill the parasites in your mouth if you swish it around for a while before you swallow.

I also have heat intolerance. I keep the house temp at 62 degrees F all the time. I believe it is a problem with the hypothalamus but I don't know how to fix it.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.296 sec, (1)