CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heat intolerance

Laretyure Views: 780
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,343,050

Re: heat intolerance

Interesting thoughts. I was doing h202 years ago and it sort of cured me for a week. Went from bedridden to vigorous exercise in a matter a days and then it just stopped working randomly. I think it knocked out either fungus or some other infection, but I was never able to get the results with other means or have it keep working.

Plus since then my body went through so many changes, liver flushes, lots of parasites gone, diet changes, etc.

I doubt everyone has the oxygen problem that I experience to the same extreme. I literally feel like I'm drowning and maybe two steps away from passing out. It's interesting you like the cold temperature as well.

What I do over the summer is eat extremely light, like just fruit juices and herbal teas just to keep my blood thin for that tiny extra bit of oxygen. Then I got malnourished for two summers because I would go too long without eating proper food. What a nightmare.

This is sort of related I guess, it has to be. During every full moon now I get these extreme meat cravings for 1-2 days, then my flora goes off no matter what I do and the bloating is so extreme that my lower spine and lower gut area are almost numb. This must be some sort of reaction to egg laying. Then right after the full moon ends my flora goes back to normal and I have normal bm's.

It's somehow tied into low thyroid because when I was on thyroid hormone (when it worked), the first thing that happened is I sweated out about 10-15 pounds of retained water and of course energy skyrocketed. Hormone stopped working years ago and since then I don't sweat nearly enough which is why I mentioned sweating after passing worms and coffee enemas. This was the only thing that got me sweating again, even if it was brief.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.535 sec, (1)