CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heat intolerance

HotelParasite Views: 662
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,343,053

Re: heat intolerance

Yep, I've been hypothyroid my whole life but no one would do anything about it. I finally started taking Iodoral and because I was so hypo it took me 9 months to get to 50 MG. Had goiters so bad they were partially blocking my throat but they (Doctors)wouldn't give me meds but they wanted to cut out my thyroid.

From what I have read, when the thyroid does not work for a long time the hypothalamus begins to malfunction because it has been picking up the slack for a long time. I bought some hypothalamus support but it gives me a bad reaction because it has Maltodextrin in it.

I've considered upping the Iodoral but am afraid of hypertension.

I have been heat intolerant all my life. It's nothing for me to stand outside when it is 28 degrees just to cool off.

When it finally dawned on me I had parasites I would have a constant dream that I was drowning. I finally broke and bought an oxygen machine on the black web so I could at least sleep without suffocating. It took about 6 months of meds before that stopped.

Sometimes H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) does not work for me either. I keep using it though because it can't hurt.
There is a condition that causes shortness of breath because of liver disease. I know my liver was so plugged with flukes my liver was not functioning at all. I'm not a drinker or a junk food eater so I know it wasn't anything but parasites. So my focus for 3 years, in addition to killing parasites, has been to clean the liver. My first successful Liver Flush three years ago yielded millions of tiny stones which they tell me are actually fluke cysts. I pooped gravel for a week. I know I should do the flush more often but I really hate it.

I get meat cravings too, or use to. I realize now it was the parasites causing the craving. So I try not to feed them what they want.

No matter the details, it all sucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.891 sec, (1)