CureZone   Log On   Join
some success

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
Laretyure Views: 580
Published: 5 years ago

some success

I'm having repeatable success with the following method.

Starting last summer when I was dosing a lot of mebendazole I wasn't sure this was working but this combo seemed to be the most successful. Preload a few mebendazole cycles. Then add some strong dietary worm busters and finally do a very strong solution of Lugol's Iodine and water enema.

What I'm doing now is about 1-2 droppers full but with very little water, about 2 cups or so. This keeps the concentration very high and also you don't need to take that much water in.

I usually get some bad cramping, extreme irritability, like I want to jump out of my skin or fly off to a remote part of the world and dig a cave. Then a few hours later a water enema and almost 100% of the time I'm passing the big ones. It's still mainly roundworms but also some unidentified that could be flatworm mutants.

This is scary that I have to attack from so many different methods in order to kill them but it works so I guess I should be grateful. This is probably just unique to my own body but it might help somebody else in a similar state.

I'm going to look into a new line of attack with otc muscle relaxants.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.156 sec, (1)