CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin D? It's bad right... can we remove it from the docs?

the6step Views: 587
Published: 5 years ago

Vitamin D? It's bad right... can we remove it from the docs?

You guys have been here for around a decade and definitely had this discussion, spaced out between different threads and posts over the years.

Through my research of this forum, there seems to be a soft consensus that Vitamin D is bad... it's not a Vitamin, it's a steroid, it suppresses your immune system which is why you feel better after taking it, just go get some sun, etc etc. I found some post from people who have been taking it ended up regretting it long term.

Though I still keep seeing new people taking it. When I first started learning about this stuff, those docs were invaluable in getting me started, so it's weird seeing that soft consensus and still seeing it recommended in those docs. So I wanted to stir the pot a little on the subject. Is my analysis on the consensus correct? I know there are places dedicated to discussion about Vitamin D but I wanted to know specifically what the Iodine people think...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.343 sec, (1)