Hi lily. I have started soaking my lips in Epsom Salt again. Last time I stopped it after 12 days. This time I am going to do it as long as it takes to be cured.
I did it wrong the last time. I mixed too much Epsom Salt and that just dried out my lips. Also I used normal water not warm water. I had also used propolis which also caused dryness.
I have few questions if you could please answer them, it would bb very helpful.
1. Did you get that white line inside your lips?
2. The color of the area that peels and the unaffected area is different. The area that peels is red and little inflammed. Does the color become pink when you start healing.
3. Does the inflammation go down?
4. How many minutes do you soak your lips now that your lips don't peel.
5. Do you follow any diet? or do you avoid any food?
6. Is your tongue white even after being cured? do you think there is any relation between white tongue and ec?