CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Views: 963
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,345,556

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Good morning to you WFWG!

I can understand how you feel! I have been there too. Today I am also fasting (dry fasting) - so we can fast together. I was going to intentionally break my fast tonight, though, and then go into a few days watermelon, then a fruit only for as long as its comfortable - so technically not a Water Fast with you... I just finished a 29.5 day Water Fast on October 31 - and that was a very very hectic time so I am taking it easy getting back into my fasting routine... Am still itching to get into another Water Fast but need to heal my little body for a bit longer yet.

But I am happy to be fasting along with you and I can try to support you in any way, and answer any questions based on my own personal ammeter experience. Please stop by and tell me how you are going - it can help you be accountable. And for me too!

I hope up until now you have been trying to eat light and raw as much as possible to make it a bit easier on yourself, so you can transition into plain water nicely. If not you can take today as a transition day and eat really light stuff, like clear broth, and light fruit - or you can just get right in there - though it is harder sometimes that way. Personally, I have just made a pot of a traditional favourite dish, so I need that out of here before I can focus on my fast lol.... so I will eat some tonight with my girls and then do the melon and then fruit.. who knows? I by the time I eat all the mellon and fruit over about a week, I might as well just slide into a little short water fast too... as my gut will be pretty primed for it! so I might not be that far behind you!

Drink as much water as you need. especially in the first few days and try to keep it up. Don't add anything else, such as vitamins, or the like as you are more sensitive when fasting. Don't exert yourself in any way and stay peaceful and as cool as a cucumber!

Lots of Peace and pineapples from me and I will be thinking of you today and making prayers for you, dear!

PH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.782 sec, (1)