CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Views: 912
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,345,685

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

WGWF, sweetie, Think of fasting of any type more like a spring clean of the body. It will help you to loose weight or help with niggling ailments, but it does this by cleansing debris.

Now, if we are going to spring clean our house, do we first make a big mess and put garbage in it? No. This is what it is like if you go load up on KFC and Maccas prior to a fast... it just defeats the fast in some sense in that to get the same results you have to fast longer as you have more to spring clean so to speak.

Start small. Water Fasting is a big thing.
Maybe start with a cute little intermediate fasting schedule of fasting from morning, eating at sunset....Try that a few time for a few weeks. Then try a fruit fast or a juice fast for a small amount of days.

Tell yourself that those nasty takeaway foods are filled with chemical that they legally don't even have to tell you about and just REFUSE to put them into your body. There is no point fasting then messing it all up again. Commit to a clean diet and lifestyle. Make small easy changes one step at a time. You might feel like cutting out processed foods is the next step - and dear, they have all sorts of chemical and horrible things done to them that make them truly inedible.

I hope that you can soon get together a little battle plan that can get you where you want to be. Start off with the easy things, and work slowly towards you goal. If you fall off the wagon, get right back on. Go exploring healthy foods, and replace your old unhealthy treats, with new healthy treats so the experience is bearable for you and you still allow your self comfort treats. Food is a very emotional thing and its very hard and confronting to let go of our old ways and venture into new ways. Planning how you can get where you want to be is the best way.

Let me know how you go, WGWF, I wish you all the very best with it.
I am here if you need anything. will hopefully start my melon fast, today, then my pawpaw (papaya) fast after...

XX PH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)