CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

wondergirlwaterfast Views: 878
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,345,830

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Thanks PineappleHead for this post. Thankyou for taking the time to put this down.
Even though I havent been the healthiest today, atleast I have started trying. Usually I try to Water Fast until evening and just give in to cravings and eat the worst foods possible like icecreams cakes pizza chips everything thats bad and I would binge on them. Sometimes I wonder if i was that hungry and then realize that I was never realy hungry to begin with. The thought of the Water Fast was the reason I had the unusual cravings in the first place. I dont know why that is.
Lucky for me i happened to see your replies today and that is what kept me going. Even though I havent being super clean, atleast I havent given in to the thoughts in my mind that are still convincing me to get some junk in my system.
Honestly its just coz of ur replies that made me feel I could improve slowly. Today's been the healthiest day in the last few months for me. So that really is something.
I did cheat and had some candy but just a little unlike the other days.
And by the way I had some pineapple and bananas instead of the icecream and kfc:)
Thanks for your support xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)