CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Views: 883
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,345,956

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Hello WGWF,

Good to hear you didn't get discouraged and kept at it.

If you are doing water for two days, you can try, but maybe say one day on, one day off, as a goal, but of you do go two days then you just exceeded your goal, rather than setting two days as your goal, and not reaching it. Its more motivating that way if you get me.

I would say that if you are going to start the day with something sweet - make it fruit!

Fruit will give you a Sugar hit and look after your blood Sugar levels and Sugar craving, butttt.... It will also help you cleanse out toxins and give your mitochondria something nice and clean to fire on. Mitochondria and little guys inside your cells that give you energy. By giving them fruit you are giving them a cleaner fuel to burn...

I would suggest a fruit fast for you.

Even if you fast on fruit each day until, say 12pm when your body has finished cleansing in the morning, then have a salad with something else small...(an egg, amount nuts, small portion fish, or sprouted bread)...
Then next day do fruit until 12pm again, and same thing... your body will be cleansing, while still eating.

But you got to get the unhealthy food away from you! keep it out of your way so your not reminded of it. It will just hinder your health.
It will tempt you every time you are hungry and it will haunt you until you give in and eat it. Get rid of it somehow.

So make a plan tonight, and then execute it tomorrow and stay on track! Glad to hear I inspired you! may you be blessed and inspired by everything good!!

XXPH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)