CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Views: 881
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,045

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Hi WFWG,

Yes now I'm starting day 3 - the last day of melon. I plan to go onto pawpaw (papaya) after that, but I might break have light meal (salad and some protein) and then go onto it... I will see how I feel by tonight/tomorrow morning.

How I stay away from unhealthy food, is that I totally shun it with my heart. I don't bring it into the house, and when people/guest bring it, I just pack it away. I recently threw away into the trash a full four pack of giant redbull cans that had been sitting in the bottom of my closet that someone had bought me back in 2013 as a mistake. I just shut it out of my heart completely. I wanted to re-gift it, but couldn't bring myself to harm anyone else with those chemicals... so into the trash where it belongs!!!

I really dwell mentally on how much I have worked hard to clean my body, and how much I would hate to undo all my hard work. Its too easy to eat nice healthy tasty food. There are so many recipes out there that make it easy. You really don't have to give up that much. It is much more expensive to eat healthy and organic, though. So you have to be wise and watch what you eat vs what nutrients your body needs.

Hope whatever protocol/regime you are on now is working out just fine for you! You are so very welcome WFWG, it brings my heart joy that another person is doing their best to rid their body of toxins and chemicals. Good on you, really you are doing the best thing you can for your body right now. you should be very pleased with your decision to be healthier, and commend yourself as such. Stick to it you will do just fine.

xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.108 sec, (1)