CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

wondergirlwaterfast Views: 832
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,299

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Thanks PH. Had never done a Water Fast before, I did research quite a bit but dint know taxing your body during a fast is not the way. I thought it was quite normal to go to office, get other chores done after work hours etc. In fact I did quite a lot of work and also ran up and down 5 flight of stairs at least 7-8 times a day.(office departments on diff floors- need to coordinate-I prefer stairs than waiting for the elevator so). During the lunch break, I sat alone in the pantry with a cup of hot water and watched others eat. I had to deal with other temptations too like colleagues snacking at their desks. I wasn't tempted on the first day, but on the second day I found it very difficult.

Like you said resting and hiding away all by myself will be the best way to do it. This ws new to me, Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Todays Day 1 of your Pawpaw fast right. All the very best, my prayers are with you. Xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)