CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

Views: 851
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,305

Re: Starting a water fast tomorrow December 5th,2016...Need support

ahhh there is the issue.. you probably will do well with a break while fasting... that would drive me mad if I fasted in that environment. I usually run in the mornings, but I had to stop running and switch to only strolls when and if i had the energy. I just relax and let my little girls look after me.

As for my pawpaw fast wellllll... . I loved my melon fast but my hub said I was dropping too much weight - I have only just re-fed after a 30 day fast so I am 49kg (108pounds). I should be at a very minimum 52.7kg (116ponds)... but I have improved lots since 88pounds and needing protein.. But my hub still thinks its a bit too much for me to continue on a mono diet...

So he negotiated and suggested that I have pawpaw every morning up until 12pm, then have a big salad and small portion of protein... then just vegetables. TBH, he is right. I shouldn't go with out protein for too long as it was causing me really bad issues... SO as much as I would love to be pawpaw fasting its only up until lunch every day... then salad and sml protein. I know hub is looking after me and is giving me the best advice. He saw me at my worst in my waterfast skin and bones..So I should really be good wifey and follow his advice exactly!!

Besides, I would like to continue my workout sessions and Its not a good idea to do so on fruit alone. so my plan was vetoed.

Very grateful for his advice and care.

Blessings to you through your journey xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)