CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inputs about my situation ?

susie21 Views: 1,105
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,451

Re: Inputs about my situation ?

Hi there, I live in the UK and like you have been unable to find a lab that does the 24 hour urine load test either. I decided to do the Iodine protocol regardless but stay at low levels as I have read on TPAUK (the uk support website for thyroid sufferers) that the majority of people will benefit from 6mg a day. This seems a safe amount to work up to for me, as there are no naturopathic doctors that can guide me here. I think as long as you take the companion nutrients and support the adrenals and start gradually, for example I started at 200mcg 2 months ago and have worked up to 4mg, you should be ok. I dropped back to 1.5mg from 4mg the last 3 days as I was starting to sweat mornings and evenings but I will be increasing again from tomorrow as it has now subsided. I would not want to take 50mg without some sort of professional support, which I cannot get. The only useful bit of advice for me was pulse monitoring, apparently if your pulse increases by more than 10 BPM which mine did, you should reduce the dose for a few days. Hope some of this may be helpful to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)