CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one good thing about morgellons

Concer Views: 1,446
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,162

Re: one good thing about morgellons

People who push this always same the same thing.... more powerful microscope, read this bs book by this bs doctor. Maybe I should put it like this.. she has spent probably more then 1/2 a mill on trying to prove to herself
The drugs you've mentioned and much more. Good doctors always see it for what it is and once they don't capitulate to her delusions, it's on to the next until you find some sketchy doctor who of course will "treat" it. That's a classic behavior of someone who has a hypocondria delusion. By the way I study mocology fungus and mold that's what made her interested in me. I lived it I watched her pick at herself with tweezers despritly trying to show me proof. I understand mictotoxins and thought the explanation might have some merit, but I can't lie to myself, her, or anyone else about this.the people who suffer are convinced. It's up to the folks around them who care to get these people the help they need. Feeding into it only does more damage. My girlfriend is on such a powèrful drug it could kill her over this. She has the resources,intelligence to convince and seek out doctor's who treat a mental disorder with non phyciatric medicine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)