CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloides tears through my skin

smart dust Views: 16,042
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,961,433

Re: Strongyloides tears through my skin

I believe that I have a Strongyloides hyperinfection going on. The worms have taken over every part of my body. I have gone from excellent health to bald, 2 heart attacks, throat pain, loss of teeth, abdominal pain, inability to do a BM without an enema, worms floating in my vision. I have photos of worms exiting my feet, eyes, nose, and skin. My environment is so contaminated with free living worm nests, that I am disposing everything I own. My hands are punched with hundreds of worm holes and I wear nitrile gloves 24-7. Sometimes adult flukes will exit through holes in my hips or abdomen. These appear to be clear, similar to jelly fish, flat with blue lines. I believe the free living males are reddish and they have taken over the genitals. Once mature, they attempt to migrate down to the feet where they enter the body. I suspect that they also enter the body via the uterus and annus. My annus is so eaten up that the upper portion, of the oriface, is missing the muscles. Once these worms get into the muscles, it gets harder and harder to go to the bathroom. All orifices have had bleeding episodes. Vomiting is very common. I wasted over $100K, from the sale of my home, seeking medical care. Big mistake because the Doctors do not treat Strongyloides. By the way, the filarial worms sit on my pores and fall into taxis, rental cars, hotel rooms, doctor's office chairs. It is frightening that there is no concern about infectivity. During one of my heart attacks, the Doctor advised me to go to ER due to an indication that the EKG showed a blockage. I was having severe chest pains. Rather than treat my heart, the entire staff attempted to baker act me for DOP. They performed a forced 2:30AM psych eval while I was having chest pains. They disabled my cell phone and confiscated my vitamins and medical paperwork that contained an application form for a Parasitologist. In the application, I had noted that a family member had committed suicide nearly a quarter century ago. The hospital staff attempted to declare mental insanity by relation to deceased family members. The entire process was much like a Salem witch hunt with forced medication, releasing me to drive 50 miles under the influence, interrogation preceded with bright lights and loud music. I was so relieved to get out of there. When the second heart attack ocurred a few weeks later, I informed my family that I was no longer going to the hospital. Better to die with dignity than to be treated so disrespectfully. Now I have been self treating daily with IVERMECTIN, ALBENDAZOLE (Valbazen), and Tetracycline. I have taken these for 30 days straight and have seen less egg and larvae shedding through the skin. Single or double dosages will not eliminate hyperinfection. Furthermore, most of us may have already tried small dosages from earlier ER and clinic appointments. These doctors have done a misservice by building resistance. This has to be treated aggressively or it will kill.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)