Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 14,948
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,058

Re: Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

Pretty much same experience here. I was diagnosed with a block Sigmoid colon in late Nov 2014, 2 weeks later had a heart attack and splint. I guess I woke up a whole "nations" of worms. Never had one of any kind in my 89 years yrs but where they came I complained to my cardiologist of extreme weakness and a slew of other symptoms but he assured it was not my heart and couldn't understand my Primary Care Dr wasn't doing anything to find out what was causing the weakness/ To make a long story short, I finally "fired" the PC after he didn't even give me the results on stool test I asked for. Any lab, if you ask, will tell you that it might take 5-10 tests before a parasite will appear.I suffered a horrible headache every day for over a year.

I went on line and found the comb. herb remedy of Wormwood , cloves and Black-Walnut . Talk about being sick and really not able to feel like my head was working right. couldn't think straight. I found a blog that suggested using raw garlic soaked over night, shopped up; drain the garlic off and use the water in an enema. that's when I saw my first worm, in face 3, 2 were in open space and the 3rd as embedded in the feces and lost it. Also lost the 2 from trying to slip them in a container of alcohol and it went down the sink drain. Due to the drain.

Due to the colon blockage and possible perforation I had to be extra cautious on what I use, I stopped the herb com and went to Oregano Oil. That brought on and changed a lot of things. I first started blowing out foamy stuff from my nose with blood in it; New PC says "its nothing" fired him. Within a week of taking 300 ml 3 x day of Oregano oil I started pulling out stuff that was very firm and from 4-7" long from my nose. I also used the diluted Oregano oIL 2 drops in a Neill's Med sinus rinse plastic bottle(Walmart) with a pinch of salt and as warm as I can stand of wrm/hot water. This bottle gives you more power than a neti pot so I have been using that at first at least 15 times a day and all this crap (which I've kept in alcohol) flushing it out of my nose. All of a sudden I realized that my weakness was slowly leess and that this horrible headache was also , not leaving but not as painful as it was at the start 2 yrs ago. I chew 5-6 whole cloves 2 x day and drink lots of water, it kills the eggs. I take 1 tsp of Coconut oil daily (afraid to take the recommended 3 TSP 3 x day because of my intestine. I have upped the Oregano Oil to 500 ml 4 x day(diluted) and THANK GOD, I now only have to do my nose maybe 3-5 times a day. Whatever kind of bug it is mine came out first in very firm long white things; one was, as I mentioned above about 5-7 " long and when I put it in alcohol it immediately curled up in a ball.

The worms seem to have slowed down, I guess from the blockage in the intestine they stay in the upper intestine a long time before I can expel them along with the feces. I see parts and pieces of worms now now where in the start, I could get a whole worm. Was turned down by a Infectious Disease Dr because the steel test showed negative. I live in Carson City NV and only have 1 IDD to come down here from Reno. I can't drive because of my vision so can't get to the others up there and of course you don't broadcast conditions like this to the public, SURE OSTRACIZING IN THIS BURG!!!

I have hopes that I'm on the right track, it has been a living Hell I am so much better since I raised the amount of Oregano Oil to 500 ml 4 x day and still use coconut oil and garlic. Sure a lot cheaper than some of these other combinations. I thin k you are on the right track with the O Oil, just give it a little time but be sure you have a good brand and ALWAYS DILUTE IT WITH A CARRIER OIL, I USE MY COCONUT OIL for that and get it from Tropical Traditions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)