CureZone   Log On   Join
One dose of Flagyl instead of whole bottle?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sobopla Views: 513
Published: 4 years ago

One dose of Flagyl instead of whole bottle?

I had BV symptoms and actually also had the symptom of watery blood from the urethra. The doctor dismissed this as coming from the vagina even though I know it wasn't , and I'm the one living in my body 24/7.
Doc prescribed flagyl pills. I know how harsh flagyl is. And I already had the gel. I took one pill. Experienced candida die off and then a yeast infection flared.
I switched to the gel and only got through 4 days before my period and had to stop.
Everything is fine now.
AND I had inflammation and pain every night around my illeocecal valve. parasite herbs were not getting it. BUT one dose of Flagyl cleared it.
My question is: Can I use flagyl like the deworming pills we give our pets? Take one dose (pill) and 2 weeks later take another?

The ileocecal has been great ever since one pill! I'm excited and want to know your thoughts.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)