CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking a Dry Fast

Hans89 Views: 2,669
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,731

Re: Breaking a Dry Fast

Well I hope that's not the reason for the years of quiet on here...!

Yes I've read that and taken note of the composition of the WHO solution, as that makes more sense to me than to go with pure sodium (which doesn't mean that NaCl doesn't work, it just seems that in case of low K it would make things worse)... Am a bit scared of the KCl though, as I've had bad experiences with that one (caused digestive distress.)

So... what I'm doing now is I mix some salt with grape juice, water, and some kvass-like lacto-fermented drink (which contains no alcohol.) That seems to work quite well.

Maybe your comment came just at the right time, so thanks a lot. I never really subscribed to the sodium phobia but wanted to go by the protocol. Not sure why Filonov says no salt before and after the fast. Do you have any idea?

Toxins 'burnt in cells' is obviously impossible... you wonder where all the smoke is going with that one. Thanks for being the voice of reason here. It's a shame when effective healing modalities get dismissed because of silly rationalizations which are taken as revelation rather than hypotheses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)