CureZone   Log On   Join
thinking of quiting - day 4 and still SO HUNGRY

urbanhippi Views: 1,524
Published: 17 years ago

thinking of quiting - day 4 and still SO HUNGRY

help! i need some experience based hopefulness. my info: first time master cleanser, 35 y/o female, light meat/medium veggie(mostly fresh/raw)/lots of pasta eater, not at all overweight and yet not "yoga chick" skinny -- ie: 5'5'/120-125 lbs/good muscle mass.

day 4 and i am still SO HUNGRY. mostly by late afternoon and through the evening. yesterday and today i thought i would be a bit smart and space my lemonaide out...leaving most of my consumption for my "hungry times" but this still has not helped! while i do not feel weak, i am just so tummy rumbling hungry i am thinking of giving up and just doing raw foods for like a month or something.

yesterday, day 3, i did add a BIT more maple syrup to my afternoon and evening lemonaides in hopes of curbing extreme humger - not luck there!

today i also added 2 P&B drinks - one in the morning, and one around 7pm. I added the PB shake both with the desire of facilitating an even better intestinal clean out as well as in hopes of curbing SOME of my hunger - no luck with the hunger - STILL HUNGRY within 20 minutes of the evening one.

help, support, experience, PLEASE. i really want to make it at least to 10 days and then, after a proper food reintroduction, plan to continue the PB shakes while eatting no less than 80% raw foods.

THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)