CureZone   Log On   Join
ICU's instructions for taking ivermectin

sadbuttrue Views: 3,200
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,351,855

ICU's instructions for taking ivermectin

"I haven't tried ivermectin bc I read that it doesn't treat systemically." I don't think this is correct.

TAKE IVER AND ALBEN DURING THE SAME PERIOD.

"Ivermectin (Stromectol): 1 dose*, based on .2mg/kg, 1 hr before bedtime, on empty stomach, with 8oz water or beverage. Take dose for 4 days on, 3 days off. Repeat dosage every week (even during off-days of Albendazole) for 5 or more weeks, as needed, to cure infection.

Alternate Dosage Schedule: For severe hyperinfection cases, follow this schedule instead of the above: Take dose for 7 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on. Continue the "pulse method" of 2 days off, 2 days on, etc, even during off-days of Albendazole, until infection is cured.

Post-Treatment for Strongyloides, Filariasis, & Morgellons: Take a maintenance dose of Ivermectin every 7 days (once a week). This suppressive therapy keeps any remaining encysted parasites sterile & prevents reinfection.

Ivermectin Side Effects: When there is a heavy parasite burden, the first dose of Ivermectin might cause shortness of breath or abdominal discomfort. This is caused by parasitic die-off & the toxins they release. If extreme, stop dosage for 1-2 days & then resume. These effects subside with subsequent doses as the parasite burden decreases. See info below on the Herxheimer reaction.

*See Calculating Ivermectin Dosage Examples below.

Ivermectin (Stromectol) comes in 3mg, 6mg, & 12mg tablets.

Instead of tablets, you can take Ivermectin cattle suspension:
~ Cattle Pour-On Suspension (Agri-mectin, Agrimectin, Ivomec, & Durvet Ivermectin) contains 5mg/ml of Ivermectin.
~ To calculate your dose*, see Examples below. Use an oral syringe to measure your dosage.
~ Mix suspension into beverage or small amount of soft food (e.g., pudding, applesauce, yogurt, etc) to mask the strong taste. May add Sugar or other sweetener.

Instead of tablets, you can take Ivermectin horse paste:
~ Buy Ivermectin (1.87%) horse paste without other meds (e.g., Zimectrin Gold contains Praziquantel).
~ Brands: Agri-mectin, Bimectin, Durvet, Equell, Equimax, Equimectrin, Eqvalan, Horse Health, Promectin, Vetrimec, Zimectrin (Regular, not Gold), & other generic brands.
~ Paste is prefilled in a plastic syringe with knotches marked in pounds (lbs). Each syringe treats a total of 1,250lbs. Divide your weight into 1,250lbs to calculate # of doses in each syringe & # of syringes needed for treatment before ordering.
~ Instructions for measuring dosage & dispensing paste: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1678512#i
~ Mix paste into small amount of soft food (e.g., pudding, applesauce, yogurt, etc.) to mask the yucky taste. May add Sugar or other sweetener."

I take iver injectable orally, but plan to switch to the cheaper paste in future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.828 sec, (2)