CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Identify parasite shape in face pls...thanks

Hombre Fuerte Views: 1,522
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,351,219

Re: Identify parasite shape in face pls...thanks

I have a similar ailment to what you described. The lump that I see in your photo near your mouth is exactly the same size and shape as the ones that I get in my shoulder and neck areas. From that point they radiate up and over my scalp and then to my eyes and face. I extracted a three inch worm from my left sinus cavity, and although I had a doctor say that it was consistent with nasal secretions, I have never had any nasal secretions that are three and a half inches long and look like a worm. I have done a lot of research on this since I have been infected for over a year now, and I believe that my issue is a roundworm infection. I have cutaneous larva migrans issues along with these palpable masses as well. I had taken albendazole and Ivermectin, prescribed by a doctor, dive also purchase injectable Ivermectin and injected 3ml for seven days. A worm burden is absolutely tremendous and I believe that's why it is so difficult for me to become cured. I continue to be infected, but I'm scheduled for an endoscopy, and I am praying that they find something and eliminated. If they don't, I will immediately purchase a large quantity of albendazole and diethylcarbamazine, and keep taking it until I am cured or dead. The medications I listed may work for you if you are not as seriously infected as I am, so I wish you luck. I haven't had much of it yet, but I am tenacious and relentless, and continue to be hopeful//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/CM170120_17213901.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)