CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

Views: 3,545
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,469

Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

At age 43 I am just now realizing that I have been dealing with this most of my life. Doctors have tried to prescribe me antidepressants that never worked antipsychotics that never work. The only thing that works is proper diet exercise prayer meditation low stress and surround myself with fun people. I just ended about a six-week long episode of depersonalization. Often suicidal in thinking too but glad I did not exercise it because this is a disease that can be managed although difficult.

I was born under a C-section and then incubated for my first three weeks of life. I've had massive Antibiotics and sinus infections my entire childhood. I have had Mercury Amalgam fillings when I was young. My body was destined to have Candida infection systemic. Now I'm alive to bring awareness to others I pray that you all stay strong and that you surround yourself with understanding people. You Are Not Alone and if you need me reply to this thread or message because I will be your friend, coach, brother and much more as you can also be for me. (Sister welcome too). Let's talk even on the phone before you do anything drastic.

David G. (IX IV IX) IV 0 0 - III II VIII III

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)