Published: 6 years ago
HIGH DOSE IODINE FOR CANCER AND SYSTEMIC MOLD Fungal infection
HIGH DOSE Iodine
FOR CANCER AND SYSTEMIC MOLD
Case study: I got a severe case of aspergillus fungus mold infection in my lungs which over a few months, I believe led to uterine cancer and asthma.
I could hardly breathe and the asthma inhaler said "causes fungal growth in mouth" so I threw it away.
I started on 300 mg (not mcg) of iodoral Iodine
per day (in one dose first thing in the morning) and it took 1 month for that asthma to clear up. At that point I had a pre-scheduled hysterectomy for the uterine cancer (came out to stage 1A).
After 3 months my sinuses and lungs cleared up completely, and I reduced my dosage to 200 mg per day. I had regular thyroid and other blood tests to make sure that nothing was going wrong.
3 years later I have had a full body PET/MRI and I am completely free of mold and cancer. After that I dropped my dosage to 150 mg once or twice a week.
The reason I take a lot at one time is because it seems to me that the blood level of Iodine
needs to reach a certain level to kill mold or viral etc infections. I have also started to take high dose liposomal vitamin C when I am not taking iodine (3000-10,000 mg per day).