CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O.J. ? and a busy life style ?

spiralocean Views: 1,181
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,278

Re: O.J. ? and a busy life style ?

Busy week for you!

Here are some thoughts:

I make all the juice in the morning also. I use Nalgene bottles (they hold about 30 oz which is three glasses and can be purchased at most camping stores).

As for work, make all the juice in the morning, bring it to work, and then just take a 10 to 15 min break to have your "lunch" or "dinner". They'll never know.

I use store bought OJ. juicing would probably be better, but the store bought has always worked for me. Not the canned, but the bottled, not from concentrate and as fresh as you can is always best.

Skipping the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (Salt Water Flush) is okay for a day. Just be aware that you may feel worse on that day. Not doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) keeps the toxins circulating around. The SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and laxative are the two things that help you feel better during the fast.

Have a great time at the game!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)