CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10!!! Yeah, yeah!!!

gitam Views: 1,016
Published: 17 years ago

Day 10!!! Yeah, yeah!!!

Whats up, fellow cleansers! I have hit the landmark day, #10. I am going 21 days. I am also doing a metal cleanse along with the MC. My reports thus far:
Overall I am feeling good. My tongue was beginning to become pink several days ago. It seems that every day, 5% of white falls off to reveal the natural pink colour. My tongue is 85% white with patches of pink all over. By day 21 hopefully it will be all pink. Days 5 and 6 were my most challenging days energy-wise. I realize that on this cleanse that when I have bursts of energy, it is best to conserve it and not do some crazy exercise routine, because when I do that I expend that great reservoir of energy, and then I get burned out for a while. One concern I have been having is that I wish I had more energy in general. I am able to get my work done around the house and to be active as usual, but I do not have that "bouncing off the walls" energy I usually have. Does anyone have any tips on how to enhance energetic levels?

Thanks,

Gitam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.968 sec, (1)