CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are You On A Water Fast?!

lolaD Views: 491
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,354,670

Re: Are You On A Water Fast?!

Hi Im new here...been looking for fasting groups/forums/buddies to chat with and be accountable to. I have been trying to start a Water Fast for the last 2 weeks and find myself maming excuses because I cant WASTE food...thus reason my waist is TOO BIG!

I really wanna detail each day...
I.e. how energy levels are, list other things being done to help detox like enema or colonics, bowel movements or lack of, etc...

I did a 3 day dry fast last month. It is sooo much EASIER for me to NOT EAT than to eat hhealthyand/or in moderation. I just love food!!

In my 20's & 30's I was very active and had alot of muscle. I did 10 day Master-Cleanse each season. Idk why I stopped honestly. Nowadays not active much due to back injury, barely any muscle to speak of and too dang old to be overeating!

All that being said, I wud love to have fasting buddies. Idk how to do PM on this site...but if someone cud PM me I can give email info so we can com more and can do on here as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)