CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi im confused if i have candida please help

teazertodd44 Views: 801
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,354,774

Re: Hi im confused if i have candida please help

Ity certainly sounds like you do with a hefty case of Histamine Intolerance due to that candida. One of the best sites in the world on this is knowthecause.com by Doug Kaufmann. One of the best in the world. If you has a docotr that has any clue whatsoever, they should start you on Diflucan immeidately. The liver problam claims are fallacy. Kaufmann and his doctors treated thousands upon thousands with Diflucan and others with never one case of liver dysfuction. Now if you can't find a doc to prescribe, there are other methods to include diet whihc is critical for you anyway. The Phase One anti-fungal diet by Doug is top notch and free. Nothing to buy. You will also find along with supplements suggested on knowthecause.com that 5% Lugols Iodine solution has been used time and again for not only Candida but the hundreds of other pathogenic fungi and their mycotoxins. You should start slow but another great, in Iodine, is Dr. David Brownstein. He has protocols that are very simple and very inexpensive. YOu can get months worth of 5% Lugols for $20 here in the USA via eBay. Typical protocol is 4-6 drops 5% Lugols x 4 daily. That can make amazing changes and those voices.....they are a product of the fungus/yeast poisons called mycotoxins that manipulate everything from DNA to Hormones and everything inbetween. I hope the very best. Just understand...there is great hope and you may find..I expect you will, a strict anti-fungal diet and choice supplements like Iodine (Lugols solutions) will do amazing things. Take lots of vitamin C daily for pathogen die-off. Blessings on your soon to feel recovery. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)