CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

Views: 13,687
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,039

Re: Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

Hi China49, I've been worried with worms for 3 years now. I have been "labeled" by my dr and think he is passing the word around since I live in a small city.
I wanted to pass info on to you about stool†samples, I talked to one of the leading labs in the States in Phoenix and they advised me that most drs either don't know or don't wan to be bothered with parasites but in taking stool samples sometimes it take as any as 5-8 samples to find the enemy. The tech even listed 15 other types of parasites on her report to my PC which he ignored and because there was a negative report the Infectious Disease Dr wouldn't see me.
I've been taking Oregano Oil diluted with coconut oil for 4 mths and I am expelling and blowing out the parasites. The things in my nose will start with blosing out a bunch of mucus and then a long white thing appears and I literally pulled it on out. Its usually 3-5" long, whitish, thin. What I use is the NielMed Sinus Rinse bottle to irrgate my nose. It has more force than a Neti Pot. I use a bit of salt, 1 Tsp of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide one time and next time I put 1 drop of the Oregano Oil (it will burn if more) plus water as warm as I can stand it, Squirt it up one nostril and then the other one, THEN with your finger close one nostril and blow again and again, you'll see all this junk coming out. The other thing about Oregano oil, get Oregano OI, NOT Oil of Oregano, this last one has been diluted and not too strong. at night I use some Vicks or even Petroleum Gel in my nose, its not so crusty the next morning.
If you are bothered with gut worms I'm using the Oregano Oil diluted with coconut oil.
1 of OO and 2 of CO I mix up about 4 doses at a time.which for me is one days doses. I useone medicine dropper full 4 times a day. I use a medicine dropper that is marked 100 ML to measure out the oils and keep that batch in a brown bottle so it won't lose its strength. You may want to use less drops, depends on your system. Be sure if you use the sinus rinse bottle to close a nostril and blow out, don't just irrigate and think you are getting to the "source:
Hope this helps you, good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.047 sec, (2)