CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help identify and an update

Positive mind Views: 1,297
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,348

Re: Please help identify and an update

Eyes usually get worse with small filarial worms that come from a type of roundworm. Ivermectin is good but i would add piperazine citrate and DEC. Do you also have vision loss like floaters or see flashes or feel vibrations? The open sores could be the result of the die off and it can be the bacterial release from the dead worms. I have been using doxycycline for that 2x100mg p day at least for a month, especially during die off. See the ICU instructions on how to take doxy. DEC and piperazine are meds that need to be started slowly and ramped slowly because die off could be bad. For dosing info see mattk3's posts, or i might have also posted them some time ago.
I am sorry for your condition, and it happens often that people are unable to work after a point. This might happen to you as well, so be prepared. I do hope the best for you though. It is not easy but it is doable, as doctors are of no help. I am happy to help if i can, although i am not a qualified expert.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)