CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help to IDENTIFY
 
  Views: 4,206
Published: 4 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,356,620

Re: Need help to IDENTIFY


Stephanie, how did you collect a box of Morgellons particles? That's risky isn't it? I turned up the cold on the freezer 2 notches, and it might have done a little, not sure.

Anyone know if Morg. has it's own yellow globby parasite that is responsible for colonizing other things? It doesn't seem like Morgellons just has the same "normal" parasites that are well-known and found in books through the centuries.

I often think of the poor environment and how it has to assimilate Morgellons contamination. The water supply, the soil, birds, earthworms, fish, etc....

I wait every month to buy something new for my trials and errors. I wouldn't qualify for Paypal's payment plan, Srtephanie. . But thanks so much for caring and asking! This month I'm going to buy hepa filters for my vacuum cleaners, and that 2 sided rubber breathing mask, the one which takes the inserts. I haven't vacuumed since I figured out that dust and chunks of eggs had been thrown in my rooms and somehow into the forced air system, and that we were breathing severe Morg contamination for at least 8 months. I had to throw out every pile area rug, they had been filled to the top with FINE FINE dust, and under the rugs was dirt too. This was never the case. I always cleaned under rugs. The dust appeared overnight, must have been a day I was hosing down a tree that had been sprayed with a chemical, and leaves were wilted. This has been on-going for over 3 years, MUCH vandalism! Under the fridge was 1/2" of dirt, it ruined the fridge motor. The dust also ruined the furnace motor. It runs, blowing dust everywhere, but is shot, you can tell by the loud buzzing of the motor. That is new, fairly new furnace. The new (used) fridge was silent when I got it, and got noisy suddenly, and I found thick dirt under it. At night, my plants are being sprayed 4-5 times a week, and the chemical used causes mold or rust on the leaves in a few days.

Fungus gnats are out of control!! My tap water tastes like mold. Anyone know of a tap water filter to recommend? The poor dogs are drinking mold tainted water. Maybe I could add a few drops of bleach to their water. Does boiling water kill the mold in it? Maybe boiling water is how I could treat the dirt under the house? Hook up a hot water hose to (where?) and hose under the house with scalding water (water heater turned up to max).

Since we have been living in a moldy place, I think the dogs and I need to add an anti-fungal.

Wondering how to best treat the crawl space dirt for mold, and the attic for worm and mite eggs, and smart dust.

Anything kill smart dust???? It's my worst dread, fear.

Stephanie, if you had to make a priority LIST of what a poor person with Morgellons should buy, what would your list look like?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.079 sec, (2)