CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

InsomniaBro Views: 1,818
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,022

Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

Thanks JT,

Made it so much more understandable for me. At this point I feel somewhat drained too because at the same time I am so glad that I finally found the cause for the years of cold hands/feet I have (because of the hypo). Yet it feels discouraging sometimes, because I had to play my own doctor at some point, and I am glad I have the opportunity to have met people like you who guided me a bit I should say.

I do have another question though (I'm sorry I know I ask alot, but I really am eager to find out whether it's possible or not), is there a chance of ever recovering and turn that thyroid into a normal working one (with the Iodine protocol and all the other things I take and do for health). How hard is it actually to pull it off?

P.S. I also feel like I sweat a bit more easy then I used too. I mean, in the gym I get sweaty armpits more often. While running/jogging, I always sweat no matter what but I'll try to keep an eye on that too and look for changes.

Greetings and many thanks,

Insomnia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)