CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mouthwash

the6step Views: 485
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,176,212

Re: mouthwash

Thank you my friend.

I am going through this now. I have impacted wisdom teeth and I brush like 2 times a day ALONG with doing ACV, Iodine, oil pulling & essential oils good for gum / teeth health in my mouth, but there was still a breath issue. I thought the Iodine regiment would fix it but it didn't (actually made it a bit worse because of the increase of bromides being flushed out). I then assumed because I have back pain around my liver, that I was suffering from cirrhosis of the liver (I'm not sure if I'm not) but reading your post, I started playing with my teeth like a couple of weeks ago. It was faint but the smell was slightly stronger when I put my finger around the side of teeth that I still had. Each day I played with it, I still kept getting that inclination (that being said, the smell leaks to all of the teeth so it's hard to tell).

Today I did gymastics to put floss in the gum part of the impacted wisdom teeth. Holy shit that's 100% the problem, it smells like rotting flesh there, it's not even close to a debate that right there is where the smell is coming from. I have you to thank for that.

I'm going for an extraction tomorrow on the one tooth that I THINK is the issue. I am scared because of some of the more hippy reports I find about cavitation & the wisdom teeth being connected to energy meridians and being connected to organs. But I really don't have much of a choice as I now can taste the "juice" coming from that spot of my teeth, and I wouldn't be surprised if that heavily has been deteriorating my health. So thanks for the heads up, and anyone else reading this, try to do some serious gymnastics to get into every imaginable crease around your wisdom teeth if you think you have this problem, with floss, with whatever item you can safely use to get into the creases of gum ALL around the teeth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)