CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm getting abscess, impacted wisdom tooth removed. Thoughts?

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
the6step Views: 670
Published: 4 years ago

I'm getting abscess, impacted wisdom tooth removed. Thoughts?

I have a wisdom tooth in my mouth responsible for at least like 15 months of bad breath, and possibly health deterioration. I've been taking Iodine for maybe 4-6 months now? I'm up to taking 200mg a day (when I remember). This may or may not be relevant, just throwing it out there.

The wisdom tooth in question is maybe a couple degrees away from growing completely horizontal in my mouth... I have very big teeth and smile so there's not a lot of space in my mouth.. and this tooth in question is bad and the smell there is very rotten, so I'm having it extracted. Any thoughts? It's swollen also right now so I've been gargling with Iodine but I don't think just Iodine is going to fix this as the way it's growing is promoting infection and for food particles to get stuck.

The doctor prescribed me Antibiotics which I won't be taking and asprin, which I also won't be taking. I'm hoping Colloidal and Iodine fight off any possible infection efficiently enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)