CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which Microscope to buy for protozoa

jazzydude Views: 1,028
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,360,612

Re: Which Microscope to buy for protozoa

>Methylene blue is also used to treat certain protozoal infections, but will turn the whites of your eyes blue. I don't recommend using it without the direction of a clinician.

The Smurfs protocol... Sounds like it's very harsh. I vaguely remember something like this.

>I doubt you would have giardia if the labs have eliminated it twice.

Labs did not eliminate twice... or do you mean... the regular labs such as quest diagnostics? those have failed to detect Giardia before I had positives a number of times from better more reliable labs. It's not a good idea to rely on the commonly used labs such as Quest. They work for some people and are supposed to just work in theory but they don't for a lot of people. Drs assumption that they just work is dangerous and harmful.

>As for the E. Hystolytica, which I have had before.

I don't have E. Hystolytica anymore but have a friend that might.

>My biggest suspicion in general is: there are complex organisms that have not been catalogued, and next to nothing is known about them. They could be virtually invisible, or move in multiple phenotypes using quorum sensing to form complexes which contribute to the development of higher forms (in the body). They can then disassemble during treatments, or immune assaults, then reassemble when the coast is clear!
I am using certain experimental methods to exam this possibility with myself.
Pretty certain some cancers are a direct result of these types of parasitisms.

That is very interesting and looks like you are on to something big. Thanks for sharing.

It would be interesting to have a open community that shares microscope images with a catalog database. Maybe such community already exists... I will look it up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.781 sec, (1)