1. Our body needs variety of foods to get variety of nutrients. Perhaps you can add kale, cucumber, spinach, purple cabbage to your juices. Organic is very important, but if you don't have a choice, soak the produce in filtered water and add 3-4 tbsp of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) to the water and leave it in that water for 5 minutes. This way pesticide wil be removed, then wash it thouroughly and make your juice. Pesticides are very toxic for your liver.
2. Add Quinoa to your diet, a great source of protein with low glycemic index.
3. Add berries of all kinds to your diet, very good antioxidants and great for cancer.
4. Occassionally cacao desserts are ok, but it has caffeine and not good for people with cysts. I love coconut cream (Native forest) poured over berries with Xylitol (birch sugar) or Yacon syrup, which has very low (1) glycemic index.
5. You must figure out a way to have fats (80%) in your diet, coconut products, avocado, MCT oil, grass fed butter or Ghee are excellent choices. I make avocado ice-cream, Ivan send you some good recipes, if you wish.
Sorry fasters, I am against talking about food on this forum.