CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

gitam Views: 1,237
Published: 17 years ago

Day 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 20!!! Energy is picking up since day 12. Beginning to experience some of the mental clarity. Have lost quite a bit of weight, but it was unwanted for I am already lean. For those that say the cleanse only eliminates undesired cells, toxins, impurities and not muscle tissue, that is an outright falsity. I knew what my muscles looked like before and they have atrophied considerably. I wish this cleanse could be updated with new research looking into pertinent areas, such as the possibility of an electrolyte imbalance, if there is any supplementation needed, or if there can be any improvements to the ingredients in the cleanse. This master cleanse was created in the 60's and we all know there has considerable leaps and bounds in the field of nutrition since then. It would naturally make sense then to look into the cleanse further to see if any improvements can be made.
Several days ago I had several canker sores and they are still here. They don't hurt too bad. I passed a parasite last night and several other during the duration of the cleanse. My tongue was 90% pink at around day 15, then all of a sudden it became 50% white again. Has any other long-term cleansers had this experience? I was so excited to have a completely pink tongue, but then it became white again in certain areas. My intention is to go to day 21, it looks like I have some more detoxing to do but I know that my intuition was to go that many days, so I will honour it. Between day 15 to now, I have been having slight irritations in my knee joints. Maybe some deep cellular healing is transpiring.
I have adjusted to the cleanse very well. I don't really think about food anymore, even with the prospect of going off the cleanse shortly. I am looking forward to supplying my body with the necessary nutrients to rebuild my strength completely.
Overall I am tremendously proud and excited to have gone 20 days. It seemed my discipline has been unwavering throughout the process. It is beautiful to achieve your goals. I firmly believe this has been an excellent means to provide my body with a rest to facilitate detoxification and cell regeneration. Although I believe this cleanse should be researched further, it is an effective tool in the process of purification. I wish everyone the best who is willing to put in the effort to do such a wonderful thing for their bodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (2)