CureZone   Log On   Join
Ongoing detox??

susie21 Views: 1,240
Published: 3 years ago

Ongoing detox??

I am trying to find out if anyone has had ongoing detoxification issues after stopping a low dose of iodine. I was taking 3mg a day for about 4 months but I stopped 8 weeks ago as the detox issues were quite bad. 8 weeks on, I still have the same symptoms generally every 3 days, but even on the "good" days I am not 100%. I have been told it is a virus but I am not so sure. I have swollen cervical glands on my neck that pump, my pulse rate is high most of the time, tingling all over which tends to diminish with lots of urination, anxiety, fluey symptoms. The few days leading up to the start of this I felt quite good with increased energy which also seems to be a classic sign of Iodine detox. I have to do a coffee enema alternate days and increased water to 3 litres just to keep on top of it. I am getting quite desperate to know whether it was the Iodine that triggered it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)