CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've been treating myself for parasites after a 72 hour psychiatric hold for delusional parasitosis

Jessalane04 Views: 496
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,361,303

Re: I've been treating myself for parasites after a 72 hour psychiatric hold for delusional parasitosis

I totally understand,do u itch too? Does it seem like it's making you think it's in your skin to? Im going through the same thing and have been for 2 years. I ordered anti parasite pills off ebay 2 days ago hopefully it works cause my whole family thinks I'm Nuts and the3doctor poured my fecal specimen down the toilet saying wow you've been eating fiber Alot hear lately. I said no,i haven't ate in 3 days just to be abke ti produce3yuppie ass the sample u just flushed. What the problem is, is that doctors don't learn about parasites in college.u need to go see an infectious disease doctor i bet he'll believe you hun .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.441 sec, (1)