CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Minocycline

Laretyure Views: 1,259
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,361,876

Re: Minocycline

I am not trying to make any point here with this information.

Before I got sick I took minocin for Acne for an extended period of time. I eventually had an allergic reaction where my face swelled up and I needed a cortisone shot in fear that my airways would close up.

I'm reasonably sure that minocin was a contributing factor in becoming chronically ill, if not the major cause.

Tetracylcine Antibiotics can increase the chances of bile stasis many-fold. And coincidentally I also have bile problems.

I personally have very mixed feelings about Sharkman's success. On the one hand I think it's great that he recovered and feels good. I'm tempted to take more advice from him because of this. But on the other hand his story is sort of not finished. It seems he's on an endless road of having to take maintenance Antibiotics for life and also maintenance parasite medications. Nothing wrong with that if it works and you feel good.

Soon after the minocin episode I came down with something like mono, but it wasn't mono. From there everything just got worse and worse and turned into the common curezone nightmare story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.957 sec, (1)